Study focused sets ofup to 800 IncRNAs With high percision and less hands-on time than any other platform.
1. High precision, digital quantificationof IncRNAs in a single reaction
2. Analyze up to 800 IncRNAs in asingle reaction with no amplification
3. Compatible with FFPE crude cell lysates and other challenging sample types
Read-out method designed to measure dsDNA fragments that have been enriched via chromatin immunoprecipitation.
1. Accurate differentiation and quantification of enriched DNA
2. Excellent correlation with ChIP-Seq results
3. Analyze up to 800 loci with 15 minutes of hands-on time
Profile a comprehensive set of fusion genes which result from balanced translocations in different leukemia sub-types.
1. Profile a comprehensive set of fusion genes in different leukemia subtypes
2. Includes probes for 11 wild type and 12 leukemia-related biomarkers
3. 15 minutes of hands-on time per run
Highly sensitive, miRNA transcriptome-level multiplexing, with single-base resolution - no amplification required.
1. Multiplexed target profiling of miRNA transcriptomes in a single reaction
2. High level of sensitivity, specificity, precision, and linearity
3. Cancer research, neurobiology, developmental biology, and stem-cell research
Provides the ability to simultaneously profile both miRNAs and mRNAs in a single reaction.
1. Simultaneously profile miRNA and mRNAexpression in a single reaction
2. Fewer pipetting steps and lesspreparation time means fewer errors
3. Profile FFPE samples as well as other difficult sample types
Interrogate up to 800 regions of the human genome with superior reproducibility, accuracy, and linearity.
1. Better, faster results with less effort than PCR or arrays
2. Lowest hands-on time of any platform
3. Profile up to 800 regions of the human genome in asingle reaction